KNA Alliance for Kidney Health
The Kuwait Nephrology Association was established in 2006 under the umbrella of Kuwait Medical Association by a group of pioneering Kuwaiti nephrologists.
Since then, the association has been working hard to raise the awareness of kidney disease in the community.
KNA aims for 3 main goals:
- Raising public awareness of kidney disease and its prevention strategies
- Raising the standard of care in nephrology field.
- Strengthening the nephrology community in Kuwait.
KNA organizes various scientific, public awareness and social activities to achieve these goals.
KNA Board members
- Dr Anas Al-Yousef: President of KNA.
- Dr Heba Al-Rajab: Vice President of KNA.
- Dr Ahmad Al-Qallaf.
- Dr Hamad Bahbahani: Member.
- Dr Abdullah Al-Muhaiteeb: Member.
- Dr Omar Al-Kandari: Member.
- Dr Yousif Bahbahani: Member.
Less Kidney disease in Kuwait, More options to treat it !.
We achieve our goals by working on three levels: Society, Nephrology community and Kidney patients..